About Me

My photo
This is a blog for John Weber. One of my joys in life is helping others get ahead in life. Content here will be focused on that from this date forward. John was a Skype for Business MVP (2015-2018) - before that, a Lync Server MVP (2010-2014). I used to write a variety of articles (https://tsoorad.blogspot.com) on technical issues with a smattering of other interests. I have a variety of certifications dating back to Novell CNE and working up through the Microsoft MCP stack to MCITP multiple times. FWIW, I am on my third career - ex-USMC, retired US Army. I have a fancy MBA. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.

2011/12/09

Lync Server 2010 Support for Communicator Mobile for Java/Nokia

Maybe a tad esoteric…but if you need it you NEED it.

Configuring Microsoft Lync Server 2010 to Support Communicator Mobile for Java and Communicator Mobile for Nokia

This document provides the necessary steps for installing the Communicator Mobile component alongside Lync Server 2010 so that Office Communicator Mobile 2007 R2 for Java and Office Communicator Mobile for Nokia 1.0 can connect to the Communicator Mobile component as usual, and the Communicator Mobile component can connect to Lync Server 2010.

 

YMMV

No comments:

test 02 Feb

this is a test it’s only a test this should be a picture